Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veterns Day!


To all those who have served and are currently serving in our Armed Forces I thank you for your selfless service and sacrifice. To all those who have lost their lives in the pursuit of our daily freedoms, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. To my dearest husband, I love you and thank you for serving and now is a disabled vet for medical reasons. To my cousin that is over there right now fighting for our pursuit of happiness on his third tour, I thank you. To all my friends I have made that are serving as soldiers or as their spouses I salute you. To be an American Soldier is a very high honor and should be respected, if you haven't already Thank one today for your freedom. If is wasn't for them, our country wouldn't be the wonderful thing it is today. Today is a day to be truely thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment