Friday, November 13, 2009

Wow what a day!

ahh.... Finally home after a long long day. It started at 5am when I woke up and couldnt go back to sleep this morning at all. So at about 7:30 I decided I might as well get up and get a shower before I had to get the muchkin up and ready for pre-school today. So I got him ready then out the door I went have been going and going all day. After dropping him off at school, I went to the grocery store, I spent way to much time there because I had to rush home and throw my cold stuff in the fridge and freezer in the bags still and run back out the door. My Dr's appt went well, I was 5 mins late however, but she was running behind today which was good for me since I was late! I've gained 33lbs so far and shouldnt gain much more since I only have 10 days left! WOO HOO I'm measuring 38 wks and Im 37.5 wks so not to far off. My guess is 8.5lbs when he comes and about 19-20 inches. He will be 12 days sooner than Noah, he was 40+5 days and was 9lbs 8oz and 21 inches.

After my appointment I went to Target and met my sis in law and 2 of her kids for lunch and shopping. Got some things I needed for the baby and for the house. Then I had about 30 minutes before I had to get Noah from pre-school, so I went down the way a bit (walking distance) to a nail place to get my eye brows down. I feel human again after getting them done! I've put it off way to long to get them done. THEN I get him from school, get the oiled changed, go get my scripts from Kroger and drop off my maternity papers. Noah decided he wanted McDonalds for dinner so I caved and got a Angus Burger! YUMM! Now it is time to relax for the rest of the evening, because I'm pooped!

It must be nice to be a cat to just lay around all day and be lazy....

2 comments:

  1. You MUST be exhausted doing all of that while pregnant. LOL! But McDonald's is always good... and so's laying around watching tv. If you can get the couch back from the CAT that is! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting the couch back has always been an issue!

    ReplyDelete