Sunday, April 4, 2010







Today is Easter 2010! WOW I cant believe it. Gabriel is almost 4 1/2 months and Noah is 4 1/2! I wont get to say that again! The Easter Bunny came this year and visited both my baby angels. Not a whole bunch but boy at church they sure got a lot of eggs! Next year me and Mike will have to split up and go with each of the boys because Gabriel will be in the 0-3 group and Noah will be in the 4-6 group! I wish Noah was going to K next year but since he has an October birthday he doesnt start until he is almost 6! But I was the same way since my birthday was in the middle of Sept. My niece Rachel and Sophia will be the same way because of where their birthdays fall. Rachel's is just 3 days before mine and Sophia's is 4 days after Gabriel's.




My sister threw a Welcome Home Darrell Jr party yesterday in Atlanta. Im so gratefull that he is home safe and sound from his year long depolyment. He married in Decemeber, bought and closed on a house the same month, got his wife preggers, then left for a year! He was able to make it home for the birth of his first and only child Luke. Sarah was having some issues and they were able to get a Red Cross message to his command to let him come home 2 weeks early for his R&R. He got home Sunday morning about 8ish and she went into labor that night and Mr Luke was #17 great-grandchild to be born into our clan of a family!




Darrell's sister Leann who was also pregnant at the same time as Sarah and myself had a repeat c-section with baby Hadleigh which made #18 just about a week and a hlaf before my planned c-section. Leann is engaged to be married later this year! I really really hope I can make it to her's or my cousin Philip's wedding later this year. I just want to go home a visit everyone so badly. It made me very sad to talk to everyone on the phone the day of the party and they kept saying "wish you were here" I miss them all so much, but I also love my life here in TX!




Im going to have to go back to work here soon in the next few weeks because my FMLA is almost up for my 90 days that I extended past my maternity leave. Gabriel seems to be improving with his new medication. He's not a fan of getting a bit of a taste of mommy (I mix some BM in the medication to hide the taste) then having to wait 30mins before I can feed him. I also need to get a boogy on my school work. With all the relatives we have had visiting and all the running around and the baby its been hard to sit down and work on school work. But Ive GOT to finish so Mike can go back to school so he isnt a LVN forever. If I can finish and get a good job making as much as him then we'll be set for him to go back to school because the GI bill will also give him money for housing, books, tutition, etc. Im going to start to set aside at least 2 hours a day if not more to work on school. Ive got to stick to my guns and get my degree. I will have it!




Well I better go to bed now, lil man might or might not let me sleep till 7:30am! Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment