Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Working mommy again

I have gone back to work. I love my job! I used to work at Bath and Body Works when I got pregnant with my first child. I loved it when I worked there a long time ago and was very happy to accept the new postion. I truely believe in fate. I have faith that my iPhone messed up that day so I could go to the Apple store and see that BBW and go and run into someone I used to work with and get a better paying job with more hours.

Since starting work my lil man has had to learn how to take a bottle. Which wasnt an easy task for poor daddy. It took him a week to finally give in and take it. He was going 10-11 hours between nursing's because he refused to take the bottle while I was gone to work all day. I felt so bad, but I knew that he would eventually take the bottle from daddy. I was so relieved that he did it! Now on my day's off I make sure that he does get a bottle at least once a day so that he can stick with it for anyone that is babysitting him. This Friday my bestie is driving 30 mins away to come and help me out. She truely is a great and wonderful friend. Poor girl last time she got lost trying to get my oldest from preschool, then set off my alarm and couldnt get it to shut off! I was on the phone with her and the alarm company trying to get it to shut off. Finally got it to shut off and whew! She was awesome, I didnt have time to do a sink full of dishes that day so when I came home she had not only done them but cleaned up dinner AND the cake she made with the kids! She is a great and wonderful friend. When we are doing better and I have some time this summer Im going down there to see her and ride a horse at her in-laws house!

Last night at work was a good night that I did everything that I was suppose to do and tried very hard to make my 2 segments but alas I missed them both :( the first one by $24 and the second by $49. My conversion wasnt all that great either. They want us to be at like 72% or higher which not that unattainable it just not that easy either. I did however help the other girl make her segment with a $150 sale. Glad for her, just wish I could have made mine too :(

Since lil man is NOT going to let me finish this tonight I will have to try to blog more later... so with that NITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment