Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Well Well

So I am going to try to get back into this again, it has been so long since I have posted and so much has happened since then. I will start with the lastest:
I started working for Old Navy here in town my commute to work is all of 3 mintues! SWEET on the gas bill for my car. I'm so glad that I don't have to drive 30mins each way every time I work. I did take a pay cut but I'm closer to home and have more time to spend with my family.
My boys are growing so fast! Gabriel is 19months old and getting into everything that he can get at! He is being very stubborn about talking to mommy, I try to get him to talk but he just laughs at me and runs away. He is such a stinker. Noah will be entering Kindergarden this year. I can't believe that he is going to real school, with homework and loads of friends! We know for sure 1 child that is going to his school that was on his soccer team. I have to go and pick up his trophy from his coach today. I'm excited to see what it looks like.
Well thats all I have time for today, so I'm off here and maybe try to blog again later tonight. later y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment