Friday, August 5, 2011

Small world

So what's up? As I'm sitting here in bed waiting for my pain pill to kick in that I haven't had to take in several weeks I have to decided to post something this evening. (now that I have figured out that chrome will post my blog and that IE was being a PITA)

I am apart of a group on Facebook that my friend from AWW added me to a few weeks ago. I posted on there tonight that I was going to go to a great sale tomorrow at my local Kid to Kid. One lady on there whom I do not know replied that she wishes the one near her would do the same sale. ANOTHER lady asked her where did she live? Turns out that she lives like 20mins from me! WOW that is like crazy right?! So we have exchanged #'s and are going to the sale tomorrow together to try and get our kiddos some winter cloths :) with both of our kids in tow!

I'm excited to make a new friend! I really don't have many friends that live close to me, the closest one lives like an hour from here and we hardly get to see each other. The other 2 ladies that will be my life long bestest friends in the whole world live in OH and NE...

and that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment