Saturday, December 31, 2011

Trying this sucker out

So as I lay in bed in tons of pain today I'm trying to play with my iPad. I was reading my friends blog book which I have previously mentioned and it makes me think of me when I was in her shoes while pregnant.

I remember feeling weird about becoming a mommy. Both times. Noah was kinda planned and Gabriel was completely planned. Which to my dismay several people were not happy about me having one child let alone two. I love my boys and wouldn't have it any other way. Do I want anymore? Um I don't know, because we are not sure if we want a third or fourth. No hiding it I have always wanted a girl. I think their cloths are so cute and would love to have the relationship with my daughter that I have with my mom. We talk almost everyday sometimes multiple times a day. Even if it is just for a few minutes. My boys are so sweet, Noah tells meant times a day that "I'm the best mommy ever" or "your beautiful mommy" (heart melt every time) so when I say I wanted a girl I say that lightly. I have the two most wonderfully wonderful boys. Gabriel is so sweet and one happy kid. He is always smiling even when he knows he isn't suppose to be getting into this he shouldn't be getting into! He is a toot at times.

He still refuses to say momma on a regular basis, again stinker. I know he can he just won't. His new thing is he wants to say "huh" for everything. It's sooooooo annoying! Every time I say something to him he says huh, argh! So ready to be able to understand him more.

I'm so glad Noah likes school right now and hope that he will continue to like it as the many years we have of school left. I know this is his first year and we have 12yrs left plus college. I did enjoy school while I was in grade school. I did not like college the first go around. Maybe because that degree wasn't for me. I however seem to be enjoying my classes last semester. I think patho will be interesting this coming semester as well.

Well I have seemed to have rambled on instead of staying on point about just trying out the blogger app. So on that note

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment