Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pain Sucks!

Today is the second day that I'm stuck laying down because of back pain. So my in laws helped me by handing me all the Christmas stuff so I could put it all away. We love to look at it all but I'm sure happy to reclaim my house back.

While I was bringing in the boxes from the garage I meet one of our new neighbor's. They started to move in yesterday. They were having a good time last night. Hope it's not a habit and it was just for the New Year. The people behind us were shooting off fireworks last night and scaring the shit out of Molly. Poor dog she probably won't go outside at night for a month now (at night). She was either shivering next to me or hiding in the closet last night. After the 4th of July she wouldn't go outside at night for a month. She was too scared. Don't blame her one bit. My poor sweet baby girl.

As I type my mother in law in helping me clean the house by vacuuming. I so glad for her help the last few days. Especially with the boys. I shouldn't be lifting up on Gabriel when my back is like this. That way I don't hurt myself more.

I'm going to take a nap now. So on that note

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment