Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First Test

Today was my first test for the semester. I think I did pretty well. Well actually, I think I ACED IT!!! WOOT!! I studied my ass off for it, doing the chapter exercises like crazy. It was really redundant but it helped a ton! The book came with an online study tool that I am SUPER glad I used to help with the spelling part. She gives ZERO credit for misspelled words. It is Medical Terminology after all, and insurance companies I guess won't take it if it is spelled wrong! I think I misspelled the 2pt bonus question though. DANG IT! I flew through the test. I always worry when I go to fast and am one of the first ones done. I went back and checked my answers to make sure I marked them all in the right things on my scantron.

I didn't have to change any answers. She is going out of town this weekend and hopes to have the grades up by Saturday morning at the latest. Well at least that is what she says, we shall see. Now that I know how she tests I will be really prepared for the rest of the tests this semester. Which from now on I have at least 1-2 tests EVERY SINGLE WEEK till the week of finals.. joy to the world!

Now my Health Care Delivery systems class, I have a test in there on Thursday and I am uneasy about that class right now. They way he teaches is odd and can be confusing at times. He sent out a review for the test, it was a BUNCH of short answer definitions and computations to work out for practice. Like Inpatient Census, Daily Inpatient Census, Average IP Census, which by the way are ALL different. You use different information, some you use one thing and the other you add or subtract something.... Oy..

After getting the boys, which I miss so much while I am gone. I came home and of course Noah wanted to watch Tangled for the 1000th time in the past 3 weeks! But hey he did well at school today and came home with 5stars! I am so proud of my boy, only one day this school year so far he has only come home with 3 stars. The problem was addressed with his teacher over the phone and nipped in the butt to avoid future issues. Gabriel, such a stinker! For an almost 2yr old he is very well behaved, of course he does have his moments (who doesn't). Like when I don't give in and give him everything under the sun to devour like a human garbage disposal that he is. He has tried to smack me in the face, I have been trying to teach him that is a no-no we don not hit mommy. That it is very ugly to do that to me. It is too hard to stay mad at him long. He flashes you that million dollar smile that uses every single muscle in his face, at you and all you can do is smile back.

with only mintues to go till midnight and my pain pill kicking in that makes me not want to rip out my entire backside and sleep...
that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment