Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Children's Advil

Children's Advil: Thx #ChildrensAdvil for my free sample. $1 off coupon: http://bit.ly/yB9U8q. Like them on FB.

I got a Free sample of Children's Advil through www.smiley360.com a few weeks ago. I have tried other pain medications for my children but never tried the Advil before. No reason just haven't.

This sample came at a great time. The day after it came my 6yr had a migraine. Great time to try it out! It sure did help him! Plus he told me it wasn't yucky tasting, bonus!

Now Friday he came home from school with a fever, it came down within 15mins of giving him a dose of Advil.

Now last night Gabriel my 2yr old started feeling bad and running a fever. Gave him a dose an hour before bed and it seemed to perk him right back up after it kicked in. Kept him home today (Tuesday Valentines Day) from Mommies Day Out and it seemed to help him until his URI made him feel worse. That is the URI making him feel bad and not the fever. The Advil was doing its job of keeping his fever down, I sent him to bed not running a fever. Poor thing feels so bad. Thanks Advil for doing a great job and Smiley360.com for my free sample!

that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment