Thursday, February 16, 2012

Smarterer



I'm a Bzzagent and I got a new Campaign! Smarterer test! This was pretty cool!

My BzzAgent.com score for today was 308 -Awesome - You've achieved the Familiar level in BzzAgent! Only 142 points from the next level Proficient!

This is what Smarterer is about:

I can take my Bzzagent test, earn my badge, then share with you guys! After that I can unlock new tests and take more to earn more badges related to blogging.

Blogger test
Facebook test
Flickr test
Twitter test
WordPress test
Tumblr Test
And many more!

I don't use Tumblr, WordPress, or Flicker, so I probably won't score well on those at all! lol but its worth a shot!

Some of the questions are rated VE = very easy and they go up to I believe Hard. I was happy with my score for today but think I will take it again to try to get a better score. What cha think? Go for the gusto? I think so!

that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment