Friday, May 4, 2012

Garnier Fructis

As most of you know I am a Bzzagent. I love trying out new things, especially when it is beneficial to my hair! I recently received a full size sample of the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine shampoo and conditioner. I have tried and liked some of their other products in the past and was super excited to try this one for sure. I have long, very thick hair, that tends to be super duper frizzy. In the past after I blow dry my hair I have had to use at least 2-3 products on my hair plus a flat iron. Let me tell you my morning time is super busy, and I hate when it takes me super long time to get ready. I have 2 little boys to get off to school along with myself off to school/work. The first few days I didn't notice much difference in my hair, still had to use same amount of product and time to do my hair. After about a week of daily use, I did notice that I didn't have to use 2-3 products plus the flat iron. I only need my mousse and a mild usage of my flat iron. I used to have to spend 10-15 minutes with the flat iron, only have to use it a few minutes now. Like a couple swipes to catch the fly aways and I'm done! I love the creaminess of the conditioner, they both smell great. I love when my hair smells good. When I shop for hair products, price, performance, and smell are what steers my decision to buy. So I would give this product two very big thumbs up in all 3 areas. So if you are going to try this product give it about a week to really notice a difference in your hair. and on that note that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment