Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Can not Stand IT!

OK I am one of those "to each his own" kinda gals. But when I hear on the radio about a Dj saying "hey it's celebrity "x" and he did "x said illegal thing", give him a break" Um no, that ain't ok in my book. You do something that is ILLEGAL and you get caught of course you have to pay the price. THATS WHY IT IS CALLED ILLEGAL IN THE FIRST PLACE!

What ever you do on your own time in your own home is your business and not mine. I don't care if that is what you want to do with your life. Like I JUST said its YOUR life not mine. So when I hear someone say crap like that, it really gets me going. Because it is saying that it is OK to do illegal things to our VERY impressionable youth of America.

I know I am probably going to get slack for this but ya know it really chaps my hide when I hear that on the radio. It is a BIG sign saying YES DO THIS ITS OK, when its not. Giving a celebrity a break or special treatment because they make a lot of money is not ok. Everyone else in the world has to follow the law and rules, doesn't make them anymore special than me or anyone else. So I know I might be over stepping a bit on this one but hey its MY blog and I write what I want to. You don't agree, then that sounds like a personal issue to me. so with that

that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment