Friday, January 27, 2012

Karate

So on our adventure to find this game that Noah wants "Sonic Unleashed", he found it watching YouTube videos. He loves to watch those videos and learn how to play his games better. We went to Walmart and Gamestop over by it. Then we wanted to try one more by Kroger. I dropped Mike and Noah at Gamestop then took Gabe to the grocery store with me to grab a few things.

Well on their way back there is a Karate Academy. Noah saw the sign that there is a "Learn how to be a Jedi" class tonight. OF course he wants to go! That kid LOVES Star Wars. So last night there was a class he could go to for an evaluation from the instructor. He did pretty good. He was SO stinking excited to go to class. I can't take him tonight to the Jedi class, I have to work. BOO! I am sure he will have a great time in class tonight. I just wish I could go, but I get to take him to other classes because we signed him up go to twice a week. He starts on Saturday.

We are going to be super busy this semester. T-ball, Karate, school, and work. I might be a little bit of an insane person! So here'e hoping that I will survive this!

that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment