Sunday, January 8, 2012

Comforts for Baby and Toddler



I am going to be receiving a FREE comforts package from www.Bzzagent.com! I am so excited to see what is going to be in my package! I actually already use these products from my local Kroger store. I have used their products on both my children.

I have a very high opinion of their diapers, I use the size 5 Comforts for Baby right now on my youngest child. I have used a variety of brands, from the pricey ones to the cheapest I could get my hands on. Being a "frugal" person you tend to try things out to see which is the best deal in the long run, which one works best, and compare your findings. Comforts is a good price, at least $10 less per package over the leading Name Brand. I haven't had issues with them leaking other than if someone (to be unnamed) doesn't change his diaper before bed and he wakes up wet on the sheets. And if this does happen (which is not often) it really isn't much on the sheets or him. This actually happened today. They are very durable and I trust their brand of products. I use the wipes too.

The wipes have a great smell or you can get unscented if your child has a allergy. There are other options like getting the sensitive wipes and such. JUST like the leading name brands. BONUS they are WAY cheaper! When your a mom of 2 going to college in her 30s, with a hubby in school and working too, you will see what you can do to have a balanced budget.

I also have used their Toddler products in the past as well. I have to say I am a Kroger brand kinda girl. I really honestly can not tell the difference in A LOT of their products. I highly recommend you give them a whirl! and on that note...

that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment