Friday, January 6, 2012

Family, and more

SO I am sooo excited today! My bestie in OH is having a GIRL!!! YIPPPEEE!!!! You know me I can't pass up a great deal, I knew we had a bunch of mark downs at Old Navy. So of course today I scored, 8 oneies, 1 pair of shorts, and 1 pair of leggings (and a pair of clearance earrings for myself) for less than $9!!! WOOT SCORE!

I am so excited to send them to her. I love buying girl cloths, sometimes I wish they were for me, BUT I would NEVER trade my boys ever! They are so sweet and happy kids. So for now I am more than happy buying girl cloths for friends. I am no where near ready or evening thinking of any more. Frankly we are not even sure if we want anymore than two. With both of us in school, Noah in (possibly) two sports this year, a two year old that is into everything, and the in laws here. Its just not in the cards for us at this point. I am thankful that not to many people are on the "occupy my uterus" bandwagon.

So do you have people that have that issue with you? I know a good friend of mine just blogged about this the other day (sorry it just came to me I am not snagging I promise!)

See when I found out I was pregnant with Noah, my cousin "L" and "B" were both preggers at the same time. All boys that go around. Found out about Gabriel, again "L" and our cousin by marriage "S", 2 boys and a girl. So when "S" popped up preggers awhile back (she is a few months old now) "L" and I both freaked out and were like "you can stay away from me NO way I want another one right now!" It seemed to run in our family in 3's. With the addition of "S" that made 20 great-grandchildren in our family! WOW! I have 13 first cousins and 18 second cousins! I have quite a LARGE family! Other than 2 that are not of age of my first cousins, my cousin "P" just found out that his wife is expecting! Here comes #21! So he is the last of the "of age" crowd to have kiddos. They are still in grade school, so NO kiddos coming from them any time soon!

Well I was going to write more but my meds have kicked in for my shoulder. I have been in a lot of pain today which stinks!

that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment