Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Comforts for Baby and Toddler, Bzzagent




I got my Bzzagent.com Comforts kit today! I am so excited about getting this kit from them! I knew that I was going to get a free pack of diapers but was unaware that I was going to get so much more! 2 sippy cups, a coupon for a free pack of diapers, 5 20% off coupons good for diapers, formula or wipes, and a full size box of wipes! Just what I need and use! My 2yr old will be very grateful (even if he doesn't know it!) for a clean bottom and new cups! And I will be great for trying out new things and getting such great products!

As I mentioned in my previous post that I already use and love comfort diapers! They are a wonderful product to use, especially if you are on a tight budget like we are in this house! I actually started to use them when they were a gift at my baby shower from a friend. I have tried many brands and they are just as good as the pricey name brands. I am a Kroger brand girl and will always be! Thanks again for the kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment