Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wow that was so yummy!

I experimented with my dinner last night. I used a French onion soup mix from Kroger to marinate my steaks in for a few hours. I poked holes in them to make sure they soak up as much juice as possible since I wasn't doing it over night. I put them in the oven at 400 for about 35 mins, at which I checked them , poured off a bit of the juice, put a good amount of freshly shredded Swiss on top. Popped them back in till the cheese melted. O M G they were sooooooo yummy!

I cooked baked potatoes and green beans to go with. I wish I had some rolls to put with them, that would have made it perfect!

I love to try new things. Especially when the whole family cleans their plates!

Tonight I'm taking the night off from cooking. Going on a much needed date with my hubby. I am looking forward to it. We are going to Fuzzy's Taco Shop. YUM, if you live in the DFW area and like fish tacos. That is the place to get them. They are always good! I thought t might be weird with feta cheese but actually it's really good! If you haven't eaten there you need to!

Of course we are going to be back in time for kickoff of the National Championship, in time for my boys to beat some butt! ROLL TIDE!!!!!

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment