Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Holy catfish!

So Friday while at Old Navy I found a pair of jeans for $.97! Woo hoo! Then today I found 5 pairs of shoes, 1 jacket, and a nail polish for $9.05! Woooo hooooo!!! Super score for me and the boys!

While some of you know I work there (all things said in my blog are my own personal opinion not to be confused in any way with Gap, Inc.) I was lucky and found these great markdowns! Not an everyday thing! A few months ago a ton of girl boots got marked down to like less than $3 each. I purchased a few pairs for my nieces as gifts for later. I love when I find good deals and can put things away to give later. The shoes I got today are for summer some for this year and some for the next. For $1.47 or less I think I can splurge a smidge and get them a few pairs.

Before I started working there last summer I was shopping in the clearance section (my fav spot in any store) and found a pair of sandles without a tag. So I was like I will just see how much they are, they were from the season before and were $.47! Um yes I will take them! At the time I was shopping for more work shirts (black or white).

I'm super excited about the jacket. It was from last season and it's nice! I needed a nice jacket that looks more professional when I start my clinicals next year. Which I have to be on the look out for dress pants to go on sale too. I am in desperate need of bottoms for clinicals. I found out no leggings, no denim (duh), and no crop pants. Crap leaves me with 1 pair of pants and 1 skirt. I have 4 pairs of nice Express Stuido dress crop pants, but not allowed to wear them to clinicals. So I am going to have to expand my wardrobe a bit. I have enough tops to wear (maybe a few more if they are a good deal). So anyone find any super awesome deals lately?

I got 3 iPhone/iPod/iPad cables for $1 each from a websites flash sale one day. Sweet! Same place I got Noah a batman remote controlled car and a few other things.


Speaking of deals I need to call and see what the F is up with my mother in laws gift card. I ordered on 12/14/11 and I still don't have it. Called them several times. Need to call again in the morning and give them an earful.

Well my back is now saying its had enough and time to go to bed. Sooooo

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment