Thursday, August 11, 2011

bad night, bad day

Today was a extension of a bad night. I had a coupon for Chili's (yesterday only) kids eat free with an adult entree. I wasn't feeling well before we left. I thought if I ate something I would feel better. Not really the case. Got home and was confined to the bed for the rest of the evening because I felt so bad. This morning woke up VERY dizzy, then the headache came. BLAH. Eventually I had to get up and get ready for work. Went to work and put on a smiling face and got through it. A pressure system moved through (got NO rain from it) and made my headache worse. I figured if we got rain from it, it would ok! No rain! UGH

However being at work kept my mind sorta off my head because it was very busy today. Lots of back to school shopping and lots of calls of people who have waited to late to buy uniforms and are calling everywhere trying to find the sizes they need. I bought Noah's weeks ago and boy am I glad. There are like NONE in his size at my store now. Most stores that sell uniforms have gotten they majority of their shipments of uniforms that they are going to get for the season. Our store carries them year round but not in masses like we have now.

I didn't really eat much today because I haven't felt well for 2 days. I really hope that tomorrow I will feel better while we are out with friends. Which by the way I can hardly wait to see her!!! Its my friend from Kansas that is a civilian now. She was a Lt when I lived in KS, she is out now as a Captain! So proud of her! When we lived there a few years ago, I used to watch her dog Bella for her on her work days. Noah loved Bella, hipper dog, but sweet dog. That was her baby then. Now she is happily married with two step-daughters, and a newborn! All girls! I will not be meeting the hubby for he is at Ft Rucker, AL for training. We are all going to Hurricane Harbor for a day of fun, sun and water! Noah LOVES the water! She is bringing an extra adult so WOOT for an extra hand-off of baby duty! So the ADULTS get to have some fun too :)!!!!

Just on a side note I want to thank a friend for encouraging me to continue to write my blog. Hey you know who you are! GO BRAVES!!!!! and on that note

that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment