Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day




Today is my oldest First day of Kindergarten. Today we were allowed to walk them in to where they need to go. I walked him to the area that he waits for the teacher to come and get them if they are dropped off early. Then when the Teacher picked them up, I followed them to the classroom and left him after a few more photos.
Everyone said I would be crying today after I dropped him off at school. I teared a bit as I was leaving, but nothing to bad that I just couldn't wipe away with my hand. After some errands that Mike and I ran with the other muchkin, we went back and had lunch with him.
Today was the only day I will be able to have lunch with him. After this week I will be in school myself 4 days a week, and possibly working on the 5th.

He had a great day at school. Had fun at recess, they did a scavenger hunt, and read in class. Well that is what he tells me. He said everyone but one girl liked him. "She had a mad face at me" not to sure what that is about, but I'm hoping that it will be better tomorrow. That was the only "problem" he had, the teacher at lunch told us that he was a real good helper. His folder said he had a fantastic day! Looking forward to many more days like that! and on that note...

that is all...


No comments:

Post a Comment