Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hanging with the boys

Today is a day that I hang out with my lil men. We watch TV, play games, eat together, and go grocery shopping. When the baby gets up from his nap in a bit we will go to the store and get our supplies for the week. Tomorrow they are both going to be really mad at me! I have to take them to the health department to get their Chicken Pox vac's because our Dr doesn't carry it in stock.

The last time Noah had a needle was near him he screamed so loud that the other nurse came in the room to see if she needed to assist the nurse that was in there to hold him down. He was just screaming not kicking or struggling. I think this is partly my fault that he is so freaked out by needles. When he was getting his 4yr old shots (he'll be 6 in Oct) I didn't tell him that he was going to get a shot that day and when M came in to give him the shot he freaked out and ever since its been like that. I was only trying to help him and I think I made it worse. As soon as he hits the door to triage he starts in with "I don't want a shot" even if its not his turn at the Dr's. Poor M, he hasn't really liked her ever since.

Thank goodness Gabriel is still little and he forgets almost as soon as I pick him up to comfort him. He is growing way to fast for my liking, he will be 2 in Nov. I sure hope that he stays as sweet as he is now. Most days, most all day long he is supper dupper sweet lil man and smiles at everyone. He does have his moments when he can be a little toot but hey nobody's perfect all day long!

that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment