Saturday, August 6, 2011

Total bummer! and Win!

So we went to the kid to kid sale, my new friend was going to get some hair bows for her little girl that is just 2.5months old. (BTW she is too cute for words!) They were 50% off, well they said that the clearance was the ones for the stuff-a-bag sale, so there were marks on the the ones on the racks that had green on them. SO we both assumed without asking that those were the ones on sale. WRONGO! Turns out that there bins that we didn't see when we came in that were the ones for the stuff a bag, there was nothing left in any of the sizes we needed. I guess we should have been there at 7am to actually get anything worth getting.

So we decided to come back to my house and at least let the kiddos play for a bit. Her 3yr old boy and my 6yr old boy got along great! Abby did scare him a bit because she was a bit excited to see the new people but I locked up Molly in her cage so she wouldn't jump on her with the baby. She wasn't to pleased that she was confined to her cage with new people in the house. I hate doing that to her, she is so sweet when she calms down.

So they left and went home to eat lunch, we ate left over spaghetti. What is it with spaghetti? Why does it always taste better the next day? I'm sitting here trying to decide if I want to go to the grocery store today or wait and go tomorrow after church? Naw you know its already almost 100 outside I think I will wait till tomorrow.

that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment