Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How old are we?

WHY some people feel the need to touch the mirrors at work! As I was cleaning the mirrors at work I can understand the finger/hand prints at kid level. BUT the finger prints that are on Full length mirrors where no one can stand on anything to reach that high that are at ADULT level.... REALLY?!?! How old are we? Little kids yes, I can understand them touching the mirrors. My kids do it, they have always been curious of the baby in the mirror. I actually have a video on my myspace page (that I never use anymore) of Noah playing with the baby in the mirror. I can understand if it was an accident, that you didn't mean to touch the mirrors. Its just that I know that someone at some point is doing it on purpose to be rude. Just to be clear I don't mind doing my job and being good at my job.

We are out of soap in the ladies restroom because our supply order didn't show up. So we have sanitizer bottles in there on a temporary basis until we can get some soap. Someone watered it down with WATER! OMG REALLY ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

Ok, now that I have vented out a little bit of my pent up rage for today I feel a bunch better. and on that note

that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment