Monday, August 29, 2011

My First Week of Classes

This week was my first week of classes. I survived! Barely but I did! Now lets just hope that I survive the semester. This week my teachers were not all that big on lectures or lab. Tuesday we hit the ground running and hard. In one of my classes I have a group project, 2 oral presentations, 4 lectures tests, 4 journal quizzes, and a few more things he mentioned.... I might die... my med term teacher said today we will be learning about 2,000 words this semester. She said if we learn the word parts that we should be good come the comprehensive final. Which by the way ALL of my finals will be that way. 3 lectures and 2 labs... O M G

I knew this was coming, I know I can do it. I just have to believe that I can and go for it. Being positive is half the battle. I am making a calendar in Yahoo to sync with my iPad so I can make sure I know what is coming and when. I have two of my three classes all in there, I don't have the calendar from my teacher for the third class yet. She said she would have it Wednesday for us. As the semester goes on I will add and delete as necessary to help keep me on track.

I just keep thinking that in 2 years this will all be behind me and I will have a good job. I will be able to support my family and help Mike get his BSN or better. I just hope we are not worse for the wear by then. Lets just hope and pray we all make it through unscathed. and on that note...

that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment